Re: [sig-policy] prop-133: Clarification on Sub-Assignments

  • To: Sanjaya Sanjaya <sanjaya@apnic.net>, mailman_SIG-policy <sig-policy@apnic.net>
  • Subject: Re: [sig-policy] prop-133: Clarification on Sub-Assignments
  • From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 22:06:21 +0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1582380397; x=1582985197; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=2dDO4iuMEnRtCUmGmzcCW5rZyAhBIGkZTm PaOaSeSBI=; b=jMfn/L3EmPprVNxgVxKQ0HEqV9c/LiCVF1giZ4CuztSiAYsTDT 9PN89m4MGgj4IhF7UChjBuqVYfoGGuikIDGQD5AyJgT5RAHnAB+6Of91lJQAPWqw 6WVg4mEuL+zjCjMxA4mirsMwUbPXzmAzp1ExiqQiH4qnmxj8fS76Nlys0=

    • Of course, no issue, thanks!

      Safe flights for everyone!

      Regards,

      Jordi