Re: [apnic-transfers] is this mailing list targeting discussions or is i
- To: mailman_ apnic-transfers <apnic-transfers at apnic dot net>
- Subject: Re: [apnic-transfers] is this mailing list targeting discussions or is it just a list that collects sales spam?
- From: Sanjaya Sanjaya <sanjaya at apnic dot net>
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 03:46:21 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- Authentication-results: apnic.net; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none; apnic.net; dmarc=none action=none header.from=apnic.net;
- Delivered-to: apnic-transfers at mailman dot apnic dot net
- In-reply-to: <CAEUfUGN1Yp496j4xEC-2oVqp6Oa+9xDTP8D4KcbevkrBWTh+8g at mail dot gmail dot com>
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apnic-transfers/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: <apnic-transfers.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apnic-transfers>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apnic-transfers>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAEIPAHgUUVJNts2mctteilQBAMO2jhD3dRHOtM0AqgC7tuYAAAAAAA4AABAAAACaeeLsqpuuRZydUiCtxtpMAQAAAAAemail@example.com> <HKNPR0401MB184243BC9C6D850229BE7456BFB60@HKNPR0401MB1842.apcprd04.prod.outlook.com> <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAEIPAHgUUVJNts2mctteilQBAMO2jhD3dRHOtM0AqgC7tuYAAAAAAA4AABAAAADsKGlHpJerTIDwg/WVfHKJAQAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org> <B56656EF-F716-455F-BAB6-64CDB63066EF@hilcoglobal.com> <email@example.com> <CAEUfUGN1Yp496j4xEC-2oVqp6Oa+9xDTP8D4KcbevkrBWThfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
- Thread-index: AQHTD8vclMdeSxWSKUaug/emlv7LgqJ5qDAAgAAp33A=
Hi Skeeve, Elvis and all,
From the Secretariat’s point of view, posting the need or availability of IPv4 address space is within the scope of the charter. Looking at the archive, the traffic this year has been quite low, and it looks like people are taking things off-list once a matching interest has been found.
Having said that, happy to hear suggestions whether we should either be more explicit in the charter, or perhaps set up another mailing list for that purpose? Please let us know how we can help.
From: apnic-transfers-bounces at apnic dot net [mailto:apnic-transfers-bounces at apnic dot net]
On Behalf Of Skeeve Stevens
I don't like it either... BUT... it is VERY hard to connect people selling and people needing... and it is often out of balance.
Skeeve Stevens - Senior IP Broker
v4Now - an eintellego Networks service
On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 8:23 AM, Elvis Daniel Velea <elvis at v4escrow dot net> wrote: