Re: [apnic-transfers] is this mailing list targeting discussions or is i
- To: apnic-transfers at apnic dot net
- Subject: Re: [apnic-transfers] is this mailing list targeting discussions or is it just a list that collects sales spam?
- From: Elvis Daniel Velea <elvis at v4escrow dot net>
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 15:23:39 -0700
- Delivered-to: apnic-transfers at mailman dot apnic dot net
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=v4escrow-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=reply-to:subject:references:to:from:organization:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=H9wfXiYP8Z8o2nSWRo1piLiY681c4qIKDLtdte5wn8s=; b=blfA3Tj2VKcZ77kwqJJDKRxSCTNXvCMXwtmIYHFjLwOS5whcpGVqNbcaRdkEj6TuXV NsXCQYCMc/jv2eHGfDSFzjYQCpqB3vrhpOYXnqjMAQVdN6vZDkGrWqOlJ2VJktJ+HNXN /+GOC7T1hLVlM/dKHB5pXY1395ti4CqoSrRaVXKBCgsubDutEbuTY0jWh95fSXXnGgf6 PS7t2VWvKY5HvgEt4qM1/eQESpZmV/IUGLahIyEAFf0bYXsHUwGWY555eiWXAD6uQcTE 8BRt59E254QpYiTcwFnFMAtIp8ekzBtWTJVRcRMjqz+sE19Pvxt9alzHoYL5Xfvz6LGc bzEA==
- In-reply-to: <B56656EF-F716-455F-BAB6-64CDB63066EF@hilcoglobal.com>
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apnic-transfers/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: <apnic-transfers.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apnic-transfers>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apnic-transfers>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Organization: V4Escrow LLC
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAEIPAHgUUVJNts2mctteilQBAMO2jhD3dRHOtM0AqgC7tuYAAAAAAA4AABAAAACaeeLsqpuuRZydUiCtxtpMAQAAAAAemail@example.com> <HKNPR0401MB184243BC9C6D850229BE7456BFB60@HKNPR0401MB1842.apcprd04.prod.outlook.com> <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAEIPAHgUUVJNts2mctteilQBAMO2jhD3dRHOtM0AqgC7tuYAAAAAAA4AABAAAADsKGlHpJerTIDwg/WVfHKJAQAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org> <B56656EF-F716-455F-BAB6-64CDB63066EF@hilcoglobal.com>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
let's ask all brokers to brag on this list about what they can do and how many blocks they have. shall we?
@apnic - can you tell me what is the purpose of this list? can I freely advertise every block I get in my inventory? how often can I send e-mails to this list before I get warned/banned?@community - do you like receiving these kind of e-mails almost every month? Do you find them useful?
If not, why is nobody reacting?
If yes, would you be mad if 50 brokers decide to send similar e-mails every month?
The charter says "The APNIC Transfer mailing list was created to provide a forum enabling the sources and recipients of IPv4 address transfers, as well as IPv4 brokers, to discuss topics relevant to IPv4 transfers."
- the e-mails I
see are pure sales e-mails, no topics relevant to IPv4
transfers. I call it spam sent to a mailing list and not to a
bunch of individuals.
On 8/3/17 7:56 PM, Hazan, Jack wrote:
-- Elvis Daniel Velea V4Escrow LLC Chief Executive Officer E-mail: elvis at v4escrow dot net Mobile: +1 (702) 970 0921