Re: [sig-policy] New proposal prop-120: Final /8 pool exhaustion plan

    • To: Satoru Tsurumaki <satoru.tsurumaki at g.softbank dot co dot jp>
    • Subject: Re: [sig-policy] New proposal prop-120: Final /8 pool exhaustion plan
    • From: 藤崎智宏 <fujisaki at syce dot net>
    • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 02:06:14 +0900
    • Cc: SIG policy <sig-policy at apnic dot net>
    • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=syce-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AJ37J+0ERIKIf2UroO8HBUl4QSQVtldLxJ+MHNBMgss=; b=VjOkN7445CgB7+ASejFyYfzazsd/dQk5yETQyYy085ZbOBsemofbYmdQvS/95LCvDI /LppoPdRqUxSCo4k8X0JTzK3QihLSo8v+RLQrr9vbT0RnAeHGqKcLd+b0SWfAZXFElX4 rMkZlMji9WygYARaFftnkU54vOxPzee3lesPuMpIK1QhnVq7fcV0UkKEJreS53LyBh/v q4IaEf4Lw8A3ymj+DKDiwYwc9UeDOqMA1bpe5ua/uQ6zX6fcy0b7ZoF7wFQvdMcu0AJy 9XYIoaqixUnvyrz416zmFOI65P9gFTFwNkijGqQ5+pzCotmp1UoLMC9SrE8ZFzA3dzkQ bP7Q==
        Thank you so much for your comment.

        > * Consideration needed on how to handle transfer of 103/8 block if
        > prop-116 is adopted (Prefixes will be mixed after the exhaustion of
        > unallocated final /8 pool)

        I'll update prop-116 to avoid this confusion.

        Yours Sincerely,
        ---
        Tomohiro Fujsiaki