Re: [sig-policy] prop-109v001: Allocate 1.0.0.0/24 and 1.1.1.0/24 to APN

  • To: Andy Linton <asjl at lpnz dot org>, SIG policy <sig-policy at apnic dot net>
  • Subject: Re: [sig-policy] prop-109v001: Allocate 1.0.0.0/24 and 1.1.1.0/24 to APNIC Labs as Research Prefixes
  • From: Gaurab Raj Upadhaya <gaurab at lahai dot com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 18:13:00 +0000
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject: references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type: content-transfer-encoding; bh=3sdFmMDc4lbXG54VeOOdQWQNhB0QAtnKmweG7/6N4Ok=; b=CLtb6+mbAoM1b3mLRCtDX0k0mFs2DOOhvnUbL9Fj549Ffckd/Xu0YTf0YLYckc31yvZRY2jVCMtNA 6khIqScRDwDKwjELJDuHk2sPWXfFMEV2D9tbnHgOmV1tPSeAJmgDnIXG14wtzlBT0TgXayryXs8EFn 65ubo6nXDQgem+OU=

      I support this proposal.

      - -gaurab

      - --

      http://www.gaurab.org.np/