Re: [sig-policy] [Sig-policy-chair] prop-107 final 8 week comment period

  • To: SIG policy <sig-policy at apnic dot net>
  • Subject: Re: [sig-policy] [Sig-policy-chair] prop-107 final 8 week comment period
  • From: Andy Linton <asjl at lpnz dot org>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 08:59:12 +1300
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:dkim-signature:x-google-dkim-signature:x-gm-message-state: x-received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id: subject:to:content-type; bh=iGCJVXeW7FwYVeXmJRoShJg/NvieuQIB9zkGY9ISL5M=; b=NJNVeXwiQUp479+clORZEE0s7cq01I4M3ltubr3EgXsjwrjN7MCSWpglWrBsjiwNEHUqKwZgyyXcV OoVCRk3cRlNCZT7fWSduYAsZANLvrAS9+JbOHnJk9ppvi3zYN745oovHpWu/tQRs81pU7hhVW4bZek yh/KplESSF4ClWiY=
      There only a few days left of the 8-week comment period.

      Remember the deadline for comments:  24:00 (UTC+10) Wednesday, 6 November 2013

      Regards,

      Andy and Masato