[sig-policy] Withdrawal of prop-037
- To: wg-rms at lists dot apnic dot net, sig-policy at apnic dot net
- Subject: [sig-policy] Withdrawal of prop-037
- From: Terry Manderson <terry at apnic dot net>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:07:40 +1000
- Delivered-to: sig-policy at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/sig-policy>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: APNIC SIG on resource management policy <sig-policy.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-policy>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-policy>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
Dear SIG and RMS work group members,It was pointed out that I hadn't finalised the withdrawal of the proposal prop-37-v002.
As the proposer of the policy proposal, I am withdrawing this item as a policy proposal. It is quite clear from feedback at APNIC 23 that this is an operational issue and should be handled as such.
This may mean that the RMS working group will be dissolved unless anyone can provide both a clear problem statement that needs to be addressed and valid reasons for the working group to remain. I appreciate Shin's (and other's) efforts in the working group.
If anyone has feedback on the services provided by APNIC, or the way members interact with the APNIC services, I urge you to email helpdesk at apnic dot net with your comments and/or attend the various feedback BoFs which will be held at APNIC 24.
Cheers Terry -- Terry Manderson email: terry at apnic dot net Network Operations Manager, APNIC sip: info at voip dot apnic dot net http://www.apnic.net phone: +61 7 3858 3100