Re: [sig-policy][prop-016-v002] FINAL CALL FOR COMMENTS

  • To: APNIC Secretariat <secretariat at apnic dot net>
  • Subject: Re: [sig-policy][prop-016-v002] FINAL CALL FOR COMMENTS
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1 at ix dot netcom dot com>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 01:02:07 -0800
  • Cc: sig-policy at apnic dot net
  • Sender: sig-policy-admin@lists.apnic.net
        It is not factual that a consensus was reached on this policy
      proposal, namely "prop-016-v002".  So claiming such repeatedly
      in no way makes it so.

        So I would again ask kindly that honesty be the stalwart in
      such policy making processes...

      Kindest regards,
      --
      Jeffrey A. Williams
          Pierre Abelard

      P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
      Updated 1/26/04
      E-Mail jwkckid1 at ix dot netcom dot com
       Registered Email addr with the USPS
      Contact Number: 214-244-4827