Re: [sig-policy]Re: Mortgage rates as low as ..
- To: Anne Lord <anne at apnic dot net>
- Subject: Re: [sig-policy]Re: Mortgage rates as low as ..
- From: Randy Bush <randy at psg dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:53:34 -0800
- Cc: sig-ix-chair at apnic dot net, <sig-policy-chair at apnic dot net>, <sig-policy at apnic dot net>, <sig-routing-chair at apnic dot net>, <sig at apnic dot net>
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/sig-policy/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: APNIC SIG on resource management policy <sig-policy.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-policy>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-policy>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <200403030508.i2358RGL006552@apnic.net><Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> and <sig-ix-chair at apnic dot net> are all aliases for the SIG > chairs. > > The aliases currently function as a straightforward way of > contacting the various SIG chairs and co-chairs (probably too > straightforward!). > > We are happy to turn them into mailing lists and enforce > subscriber only posting as requested. The side effect of > this is that it will require more active monitoring of postings. thanks for the info. so you think that the <foo>-chair@ addresses get traffic from folk who do not subscribe to <some-list>@apnic.net? i.e. can you not configure to accept mail from anyone subscribed to any apnic list? randy