Re: [sig-policy]Policy SIG report

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1 at ix dot netcom dot com>
  • Subject: Re: [sig-policy]Policy SIG report
  • From: Takashi Arano <arano at inetcore dot com>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 11:34:39 +0900
  • Cc: Takashi Arano <arano at inetcore dot com>, sig-policy at apnic dot net
  • Sender: sig-policy-admin@lists.apnic.net
    • It was MEASURED. In the meeting, as the chair, I took a vote for every proposal.
      70-80% of participants agreed with each proposal and no one or just one person
      disagreed, depending on the proposal. Then, everytime I confirmed
      that we reached consensus with those results of votes.

      Regards,
      Takashi Arano