APNIC Home APNIC Home
Info & FAQ |  Resource services |  Training |  Meetings |  Membership |  Documents |  Whois & Search |  Internet community

You're here:  Home  Mailing Lists sig-nir

[sig-nir] APNIC 47 NIR SIG Call for Presentations

Dear Colleagues

We invite you all to attend, participate, and make a presentation in the NIR
SIG during APNIC 47 in Daejeon, South Korea.

The SIG session is scheduled for 09:30 Tuesday, 26 February 2019.

We request an update/presentation from each NIR. You are welcome to share
any topics which you think would be relevant to the activities and
operations of NIRs.

Suggested areas to report on, include:

       - Member status
       - Staff details who are handling NIR work
       - Promoting IPv6, RPKI, WHOIS
       - Other activities

Please contact us at <sig-nir-chair@apnic.net> if you are able to make a
presentation. Please include a brief description of what you would like to
speak about.

Deadline for submission:  15 February 2019.

Deadline for presentation slides:  22 February 2019.

Feel free to send us an email if you have any questions before submitting
the slides. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Zhen
NIR SIG Acting Chair