APNIC Home APNIC Home
Info & FAQ |  Resource services |  Training |  Meetings |  Membership |  Documents |  Whois & Search |  Internet community

You're here:  Home  Mailing Lists sig-nir

Re: [sig-nir] [Sig-nir-chair] APNIC 46 NIR SIG Call for Presentations

Dear Colleagues,

As below, the Chairs have opened call for presentations for NIR SIG session during APNIC 46 in Noumea, New Caledonia.

This is a reminder to all NIRs, if you wish to make a presentation please provide the speaker name and topic soon.

Dear Chairs,

Please note, we cannot hold NIR SIG session if there is no agenda.

Regards
Sunny