[sig-nir] NIR-SIG at APNIC23 - Call for presentation proposals

  • To: sig-nir at apnic dot net
  • Subject: [sig-nir] NIR-SIG at APNIC23 - Call for presentation proposals
  • From: Izumi Okutani <izumi at nic dot ad dot jp>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 12:53:23 +0900
  • Cc:

      This is a CFP for the coming NIR SIG at APNIC23 in Bali.
      Please note that the deadline for a policy proposal is 29 January 2007.

      Informational presentations on latest NIR activities or any issues which
      would be of an interest for all NIRs are also welcome!

      The details of the submissions are described below and you can contact
      David Chen or myself at "sig-nir-chair at apnic dot net" if you have any questions.

      APNIC 23 - Call for presentation proposals

         26 February - 2 March 2007
         Bali International Convention Centre
         Bali, Indonesia

      Dear colleagues

      Special Interest Groups (SIGs) will be held in Bali, Indonesia, at the
      23rd APNIC Open Policy Meeting.

      Call for presentations
      ----------------------

      We invite you to submit presentation proposals for APNIC 23. There
      are two types of presentations:

      - Policy proposal (P)    A proposal which requires feedback and
                               community consensus before it can proceed.

      - Informational (I)      Typically a status report delivered to convey
                               information to the audience. Informational
                               presentations may be presented in SIG sessions.

      * Policy proposals

        To submit a policy proposal before the 29 January 2007 deadline, you
        have two options:

            1. Use the online form at:

                 http://www.apnic.net/cgi-bin/policy_proposal.pl

            2. Send your proposal in TEXT format to the appropriate SIG chair,
               CCing <sig at apnic dot net>.

      * Informational proposals

        Send your proposal in TEXT format to <program at apnic dot net>, preferably
        before 29 January 2007.

        Agenda slots will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis, so
        a timely submission of your proposal and presentation abstract would
        be to your advantage.

      More information

      SIG archives and guidelines for presenters are available at:

           http://www.apnic.net/meetings/archive/sigs/

      We look forward to seeing you in Bali!

      Regards

      David Chen, Izumi Okutani