Re: [sig-nir] Discussion paper for APNIC fee structure
- To: Paul Wilson <pwilson at apnic dot net>
- Subject: Re: [sig-nir] Discussion paper for APNIC fee structure
- From: David Chen <david at twnic dot net dot tw>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:01:35 +0800
- Cc: sig-nir at apnic dot net
- In-reply-to: <831DEBC1E8B304C9CD9E2D27 at as-paul dot apnic dot net>
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/sig-nir>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "APNIC SIG for National Internet Registries \(NIRs\)" <sig-nir.lists.apnic.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/sig-nir>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <831DEBC1E8B304C9CD9E2D27@as-paul.apnic.net>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040804 Netscape/7.2 (ax)
It's David from TWNIC. May I have two questions regarding the "candidate" fee structure?
As 4.2 session in the attached file Fees-APNIC21-v1.pdf, I'm wondering that what the definition of majority of active members of NIRs is. Will all of IP addresses hold by the active organization be assessed as membership tier?
The second question is why H membership tier is charged 43,520 not 46,080 in sum of NIR fee table on page 6. Could you please clarify this for me? I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks very much!
Paul Wilson wrote: