Homeworkers Needed !

  • To: <s-asia-it at teckla dot apnic dot net>
  • Subject: Homeworkers Needed !
  • From: bretu213 at mindspring dot com
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 01:03:09
  • Sender: owner-s-asia-it@apnic.net
    • Dear Future Associate,

      You Can Work At Home & Set Your Own Hours.  Start earning Big
      Money in a short time

                                          NO Newspaper Advertising!

      Your job will be to stuff and mail envelopes for our company. You
      will receive $.25 for each and every envelope you stuff and mail
      out.

      Just follow our simple instructions and you will be making money
      as easy as
      1 2 3

      For example stuff and mail 200 envelopes and you will receive
      $50.00. Stuff and mail 1000 and you will receive $250.00. Stuff
      and mail 2000 and you will receive $500.00 and more

      Never before has there been an easier way to make money from
      home!

      Our Company's Home Mailing Program is designed for people with
      little or no experience and provides simple, step by step
      instructions.

      There is no prior experience or special skills necessary on your
      part, Just stuffing envelopes.

      We need the help of honest and reliable home workers like you.
      Because we are overloaded with work and have more than our staff
      can handle. We have now expanded our mailing program and are
      expecting to reach millions more with our offers throughout the
      US and Canada.

      Our system of stuffing and mailing envelopes is very simple and
      easy to do!
      You will not be required to buy envelopes or postage stamps.

      We will gladly furnish all circulars at no cost to you. We assure
      you that as a participant in our program you will never have to
      mail anything objective or offensive.

      There are no quotas to meet, and there no contracts to sign. You
      can work as much, or as little as you want. Payment for each
      envelope you send out is Guaranteed!

      Here is what you will receive when you get your first Package.
      Inside you will find 100 envelopes, 100 labels and 100 sales
      letters ready to stuff and mail

      As soon as you are done with stuffing and mailing these first
      letters, your payment will arrive shortly, thereafter. All you
      have to do is to order more free supplies and stuff and mail more
      envelopes to make more money.

      Our sales literature which you will be stuffing and mailing will
      contain
      information outlining our highly informative manuals that we are
      advertising nationwide.  As a free gift you will receive a
      special manual valued at  $24.95, absolutely free, just for
      joining our Home Mailers Program.

      Plus you will get your own special code number, so that we will
      know how much you are to get paid.  And to make re-ordering of
      more envelopes, that our company supplies very simple for you.

      We are giving you this free bonus because we want you to be
      confident in our company and to ensure that we will be doing
      business with you for a long time.

      Benefits Of This Job:

      1. You do not have to quit your present job, to earn more money
      at home
      2. You can make between $2,500 to $4,500 a month depending on the
      amount of time you are willing to spend stuffing and mailing
      envelopes
      3. This is a great opportunity for the students, mothers,
      disabled persons or those who are home bodies.

      To secure your position and to show us that you are serious about
      earning extra income at home we require a one-time registration
      fee of $35.00.
      This fee covers the cost of your initial start up package,  which
      includes 100 envelopes, 100 labels and 100 sales letters and a
      manual, your registration fee will be refunded back to you
      shortly thereafter.

      Money Back Guarantee!

      We guarantee that as soon as you stuff and mail your first 300
      envelopes You will be paid $75.00 and your registration fee will
      be refunded.

      Many of you wonder why it is necessary to pay a deposit to get a
      job. It is because we are looking for people that seriously want
      to work from home.

      *  If 3.000 people told us they wanted to start working from home
      and we sent out 3.000 packages free to every one.  And then half
      of the people decided not to work, this would be a potential loss
      of more than $60,000 in supply's and shipping that we have sent
      out to people that don't want to work

      We have instituted this policy to make sure that you really want
      to work and at least finish your first package.

      To Get Started Today Please Enclose Your Registration Fee of $35
      Check,Cash Or Money Order and fill out the application below and
      mail to:

      AHWA CO
      425 S Fairfax Blvd., STE 306
      Los Angeles, CA 90036

      For all orders, please allow seven (7) days for delivery and up
      to 10 days. Cash and Money Orders will result in faster shipping of your
      package.