Action initiated for Legal amendments in India
- To: <s-asia-it at apnic dot net>, <india-gii at cpsr dot org>, <commerce at hub dot nic dot in>, <takhan at commerce.delhi dot nic dot in>
- Subject: Action initiated for Legal amendments in India
- From: janardhan.unescap at un dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 23:16:32 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have seen quite some discussion on this subject and I remember to have seen a write-up on the lack of much information on the work done by the Ministry of Commerce in this regard. The persons to be contacted in this regard are: 1. Mr. Nipen Mishra, Additional Secretary, MOC, Tel: +91-11-3011377 2. Mr. T.A. Khan, Technical Director, MOC, Tel: +91-11-3015299; Fax: 3014418 and E-mail: takhan at commerce.delhi dot nic dot in Incidentally, Mr Khan was one of the active contributor to the Report on Electronic commerce I had referred to in my earlier post. In the Expert Group Meeting held in UN-ESCAP on this subject, Mr. Khan had delivered a paper on this subject, giving the salient details. I am attaching a copy of this file in pdf format. I am also e-mailing this message to him, so that he can assist the group if necessary. Janardhan N Regional Adviser United Nations (ESCAP) Bangkok.