[pacnog] APNIC 42 Fellowships closing soon
- To: <pacnog at pacnog dot org>
- Subject: [pacnog] APNIC 42 Fellowships closing soon
- From: Elly Tawhai <elly at apnic dot net>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 15:02:44 +1000
- Delivered-to: pacnog at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/pacnog/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Pacific Network Operators Group <pacnog.pacnog.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/pacnog>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/pacnog>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Macintosh/20100228)
_______________________________________________________________________ Be quick - One more week to apply for an APNIC 42 Fellowship _______________________________________________________________________ Hi PACNOG Community, Fellowship applications for APNIC 42 (in conjunction with bdNOG 6) close next Friday 8 July at 23:59 (UTC +10). The APNIC 42 Conference will be held in Dhaka, Bangladesh from 29 September to 6 October 2016. APNIC 42's workshop sessions, to be held at Amari Hotel, allow network professionals to learn from some of the region's best trainers. The conference will be held at Le Meridien Dhaka in conjunction with bdNOG 6 and will bring together local and international Internet experts to share operational experience, discuss policies, and build industry contacts. Successful fellows will receive: • An economy return air ticket to the conference or workshop week • Twin share hotel accommodation with breakfast for the duration of the conference or workshop • A fixed cash allowance of AUD 100 to offset reasonable expenses • Complimentary registration to the conference or workshop week • Complimentary attendance to all conference or workshop social eventsMany thanks to Google and APIA for their support of the APNIC 42 fellowships.
More information about APNIC 42 Fellowships and application form https://conference.apnic.net/42/fellowship _______________________________________________________________________ APNIC Secretariat secretariat at apnic dot net Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC) Tel: +61 7 3858 3100 PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia Fax: +61 7 3858 3199 6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD http://www.apnic.net _______________________________________________________________________ * Sent by email to save paper. Print only if necessary.