[pacnog] PacNOG 18 now underway
- To: "pacnog at pacnog dot org" <pacnog at pacnog dot org>
- Subject: [pacnog] PacNOG 18 now underway
- From: Save Vocea <save.vocea at icann dot org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 02:27:00 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: pacnog at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/pacnog/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Pacific Network Operators Group <pacnog.pacnog.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/pacnog>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/pacnog>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Thread-index: AQHRKxaX9PdWpLCZOk6z6/U0GypM1A==
- Thread-topic: PacNOG 18 now underway
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/220.127.116.11005
Hafa Adai from Guam.
PacNOG 18 started today and is hosted by friends from the University of Guam, also the ccTLD Manager for .gu.
Special mention and welcome to APNIC Executive staff and members of the Executive Committee (Board) who are with us on Day1 using this PacNOG to engage delegates by holding their APNIC Regional Meeting (ARM). APNIC is the founding member of PacNOG.
Really great to also meet staff of network operators from the Northern Pacific Islands (FM, GU, MH and PW) who are attending in numbers. Can't thank enough the useful collaboration and support from the PacNOG coordination partners: APNIC, ICANN, NSRC and PITA and the local hosting partners/ sponsors working together to broaden technical capability training in the Pacific Islands now in its 11th year.
Agenda topics is available at https://www.pacnog.org/pacnog18/agenda.html and slides will be posted in due time.
You can also follow #pacnog18 for Twitter updates.
(On behalf of the PacNOG Coord team)
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature