[pacnog] Clip to promote PacNOG events and participation
- To: "pacnog at pacnog dot org" <pacnog at pacnog dot org>
- Subject: [pacnog] Clip to promote PacNOG events and participation
- From: Save Vocea <save.vocea at icann dot org>
- Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 08:00:54 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: pacnog at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/pacnog/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Pacific Network Operators Group <pacnog.pacnog.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/pacnog>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/pacnog>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Thread-index: AQHQcQj5DYNzzQWMOkOj8bsJyC/xpg==
- Thread-topic: Clip to promote PacNOG events and participation
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/22.214.171.124116
Dear PacNOG List members,
Wow…this year marks the 10th year (2005-2015) of running PacNOG in the region and one partner organisation that has been a constant contributor of resource and subject matter experts to our workshops is NSRC.
Steve Huter, NSRC's generous and humble leader (Internet Hall of Fame) today forwarded me this wonderfully arranged clip showing highlights of a PacNOG event.
We think this clip can help you promote participation in future PacNOG planned events to decision makers / HR or Training dept and colleagues. The next PacNOG 17 will be held in Apia, Samoa from 13 to 17 July 2015 and we'd be delighted if you can join us.
Do also ask us here about opportunities or share your ideas (if you can help with training, interests to sponsor, volunteer or host future PacNOGs)
For the PacNOG-coordination group
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature