Re: [pacnog] PacNOG 2015 dates and venue

  • To: Louise Nasak <louisenasak at trr dot vu>
  • Subject: Re: [pacnog] PacNOG 2015 dates and venue
  • From: Renga Teannaki <rengateannaki at gmail dot com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 11:30:48 +1200
  • Cc: PITA Manager - Gmail <pita.temp at gmail dot com>, "pacnog at pacnog dot org" <pacnog at pacnog dot org>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=1bm/1El2lTiMY4ZasmVj2HJ8f0JKECpoGEPcOAKDmfs=; b=IHSIq3QbemfqzR0Xgk/CUxqQnIPWVIfBu7DYOMLZDFIJml/6m5npg9zMbMtJugKh6B +MDSvC6o5CLekatO9R23RJfCiQ8CWvKAdsBWr4cHFPOy7wFwfDVLigaKR/5P9nxw5x4x 6ch1he0QB0XJHyLmtDUBxpkJO7c6n7juR868e0czMyHZoSrLgT/Ge2Jb3EAByINJIYbP R9Dg3uJFpzt0sbxhHv7DKPlpeZ7yq7O7ZPSxVn8UNCDVcFeNPqn0mUNC0HVFjrFVpcUY kUggMKB/qLM6j16e0JfueMp92iAXAQSnX+Do3rBwH7jJ5LdgHgct6f0p2dm0HjaaUfQ9 HmUQ==
    • supporting ccTLD policy related matters

      rgds,

      Renga Teannaki
      ICT Policy Analyst
      MCTTD