[pacnog] ICANN 42 fellowship round is open
- To: "pacnog at pacnog dot org" <pacnog at pacnog dot org>
- Subject: [pacnog] ICANN 42 fellowship round is open
- From: Save Vocea <save.vocea at icann dot org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 19:24:10 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: pacnog at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/pacnog>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Pacific Network Operators Group <pacnog.pacnog.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/pacnog>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/pacnog>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Thread-index: Acwj8NFz1DIXiUwNnk6K1gA+beaYcg==
- Thread-topic: ICANN 42 fellowship round is open
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/188.8.131.52114
This is an open invitation to anyone interested in attending a future ICANN meeting and need travel assistance to consider applying for a fellowship.
“The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers is now accepting online applications for the 14th round of the Fellowship program. Successful candidates will participate in the ICANN meeting to be held in Dakar, Senegal 23-28 October 2011”
“The Fellowship program arranges the airfare, hotel and a stipend for those individuals selected to participate in this ICANN meeting. Recipients are expected to actively participate in and contribute to ICANN processes, both at the meeting and in the future. As always, registration for ICANN's meetings is free for anyone wanting to attend.
Applications for the meeting in Dakar will be accepted from 00:00 UTC on 27 May 2011 until 00:00 UTC on 9 July 2011.