[pacnog] Webcast of APNIC training course on 29 May 2006
- To: PacNOG <pacnog at pacnog dot org>
- Subject: [pacnog] Webcast of APNIC training course on 29 May 2006
- From: Save Vocea <save at apnic dot net>
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:28:11 +1000
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/pacnog>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Pacific Network Operators Group <pacnog.pacnog.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/pacnog>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/pacnog>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
PacNOGers,This announcement was made to APNIC contacts. Apologies if you've received it already. I'd like to invite and encourage most of you in the Pacific Islands to participate remotely.
-use this as a refresher and also introduce work colleagues who would be new to APNIC policies and processes.
regards, Save ---snip-- Dear APNIC members and friends,For the first time, APNIC will webcast the “Internet Resource Management Essentials” (IRME) training course, live from the APNIC office, on 29th May 2006 from 10:00AM to 04:30PM (UTC+10).
IRME is a one-day course designed for Internet professionals. It is aimed particularly at those responsible for administering and managing Internet resources, including IP managers, senior hostmasters and network engineers. By webcasting it live, we hope to make it easier than ever before for our members and the broader community to participate in APNIC training.
Best of all, joining the training webcast is free. There is no need to register in advance - just set aside the time to watch the webcast. You will also be able to use a chat interface on the APNIC web site to ask live questions and get immediate responses from the trainers.
More information about the IRME training course is available at: http://www.apnic.net/training/courses/irm-e.htmlThe webcast will be available from 10:00AM (UTC+10) on 29 May 2006 at the following link:
http://streaming.apnic.net/webcast.stp More details about this webcast are available at: http://www.apnic.net/training/more-info/webcast.html We look forward to your participation.