[IANAxfer@apnic] Fwd: Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "CRISP - Process Concerns"

  • To: "<ianaxfer@apnic.net>" <ianaxfer@apnic.net>
  • Subject: [IANAxfer@apnic] Fwd: Fwd: The CRISP Team Response to "CRISP - Process Concerns"
  • From: Izumi Okutani <izumi@nic.ad.jp>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 04:56:18 +0900
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent: mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:x-forwarded-message-id: content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=McdzibVYoU5L7AtV+m/MiXd8NSjcSLN7XzJ0NXOfRWc=; b=WRfyl6L4OxKYpg1EPjMMrFv3CHiWwp8IBuXnP6r93UwUcCSFuFSQYQCYqy7+xFS5O61tN/toNyBQy HrvLrDVtsc8Bl/CWpbDv038nGIwDX1oZPs77ynqoovzXqiVbbYJdBcAjhtO14tRidwWlvTjIA3Zf3W g8h+Bm640zTR4ETs=

    • Dear Colleagues in the APNIC forum,

      As stated in the ianaxfer list, your feedback to our reponse is welcome
      and wxplicit expressing support to <ianaxfer@nro.net> would be extremely
      helpful.

      Regards,
      Izumi