[IANAxfer@apnic] Fwd: [IANAxfer] NISTCG Streaming live now

  • To: "<ianaxfer@apnic.net>" <ianaxfer@apnic.net>
  • Subject: [IANAxfer@apnic] Fwd: [IANAxfer] NISTCG Streaming live now
  • From: Paul Wilson <pwilson@apnic.net>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:44:33 +1000
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:from:content-type:message-id:mime-version:date:subject: references:to:x-mailer:return-path; bh=50RSN3hJ5lbHQM2NJS/5XuPAPHz8n5lEBT15EO+HzS4=; b=mToDJX7djZtvVTOsAn4DOYZg4FneRgWsUOxsQmOo8AVy8q7gdJGZX7IPmgzAP41xtenI0i/3/NPU6 sU6wMakNpoFmt5rvECfTAJK5aeITdHH0q7cN/8F4LSIfcgF/BpJG3d1U6tzpNrsMYUZtN59BdjwkP4 x1+LPvSHsDCwEtZw=

    • Dear colleagues,

      The first IANA transition coordination group meeting has begun, and is streaming live now.  Comments and questions can be submitted by the public, and will be noted and recorded, if not all comprehensively answered.

      Further details are below.

      Paul.

      Begin forwarded message: