[GLOBAL-V6] Any consensus?
- To: global-v6 at lists dot apnic dot net
- Subject: [GLOBAL-V6] Any consensus?
- From: Takashi Arano <arano at gblx dot ad dot jp>
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:43:46 +0900
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
All, APNIC address policy SIG will be held just in a few weeks as Anne introduced. As the chair of SIG, I would really like to bring any consensus, in this mailing list, or anything more concrete if there is no consensus, to the meeting.... Otherwise, we would not make progress.... Thank you for your constructive comments and your cooperation. Regards, Takashi Arano - - This list (global-v6) is handled by majordomo at lists dot apnic dot net