It’s August and the SAFNOG-5 countdown has officially begun!
There’s only 2 DAYS left for paper submissions. If you are keen to present/share your expertise on the relevant topics
below, submit your paper online at http://www.safnog.org/call-for-papers.html by Monday, 5th August at latest.
Topics proposed must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies:
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and Operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Internet backbone operations
- ISP and Carrier services
- IXPs and Peering
- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
- Software Defined Networking / Network Function Virtualisation
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware)
- DNS / DNSSEC
- Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc)
- Access and Transport Technologies, including Cable/DSL, LTE/5G, wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, segment routing
- Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, "telepresence", Gaming) and Cloud Computing
Don’t hesitate to contact the Programme Committee at email@example.com with any questions.
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
SAFNOG-5 Programme Committee