APNIC Home APNIC Home
Info & FAQ |  Resource services |  Training |  Meetings |  Membership |  Documents |  Whois & Search |  Internet community

You're here:  Home  Mailing Lists apops

[apops] SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG: Live Stream The Conference Now!

Hello all.

For those who would like to attend the meeting remotely, the live stream for the conference is now available on our web site:

    http://www.safnog.org/

We look forward to you joining us online.

Cheers,

Mark Tinka
On Behalf of the SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG Organizing Committee