APNIC Home APNIC Home
Info & FAQ |  Resource services |  Training |  Meetings |  Membership |  Documents |  Whois & Search |  Internet community

You're here:  Home  Mailing Lists apops

[apops] SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG: 4 Days To Go!

Hi all.

With just about 4 days to go until the 4th edition of the SAFNOG meeting, in collaboration with EANOG and tzNOG, we are geared for an exciting week in warm & sunny Dar Es Salaam.

The agenda will cover key topics for the region, such as:
  • Is Africa's continued telecommunications investment into Europe wise for the continent?
  • Data centre infrastructure development in the region.
  • What the recent IRR changes at RIPE mean for Africa.
  • The advances of IPv4 brokers into Africa, using AFRINIC very own resources in doing so.
  • e.t.c.

More details about the meeting, registration, venue and agenda at:

    http://www.safnog.org/

If you haven't yet, please register your attendance to join us next week.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers,

Mark Tinka
On Behalf of the SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG Organizing Committee