As an update:|
Please note you can submit your papers at the URL below:
On 4/Jul/18 14:44, Mark Tinka wrote:
The SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG Programme Committee are now seeking
contributions for Presentations and Tutorials for the
SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG 2018 Conference.
We are looking for presenters who would:
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a
- Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics.
Call for Papers Opens Now
Draft Program Published As papers
Final Deadline for Submissions 10
Final Program Published 17
Final Slides Received 21
NOTE THAT REGARDLESS OF DEADLINES, SLOTS ARE FILLED ON A FIRST
COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS
The SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG Conference Programme consists of two
parts, these being the Tutorials and Conference Tracks.
Topics proposed must be relevant to Internet Operations and
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and Operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Internet backbone operations
- ISP and Carrier services
- IXPs and Peering
- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
- Software Defined Networking / Network Function Virtualisaton
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam,
- DNS / DNSSEC
- Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management,
- Access and Transport Technologies, including Cable/DSL,
LTE/5G, wireless, metro ethernet, fibre, segment routing
- Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video,
"telepresence", Gaming) and Cloud Computing
Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be
provided with CfP submissions otherwise the Programme Committee
will be unable to review the submission. For avoidance of doubt
this means that submissions which do not include slides will be
rejected immediately. For work in progress, the most current
information available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format only
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for
publication on the SAFNOG-4/EANOG/tzNOG websites.
Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking
slots will be filled well before the final submission deadline.
The PC may, at their discretion, retain a limited number of slots
up to the final submission deadline for presentations that are
exceptionally timely, important, or of critical operational
importance. Every year we turn away submissions, due to filling up
all available programme slots before the deadline. Presenters
should endeavour to get material into the PC sooner rather than
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Programme
Committee by e-mail at:
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
On Behalf of the SAFNOG/EANOG/tzNOG Organizing Committee