[apops] ** APPLY NOW for the Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 100 - S
- To: "apops at apops dot net" <apops at apops dot net>
- Subject: [apops] ** APPLY NOW for the Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 100 - Singapore **
- From: Niel Harper <harper at isoc dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:39:17 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: apops.net; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;apops.net; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isoc.org;
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=isoc.org; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=XXo19OOPGGPgN8pZbBDCOl61lPxDC0Lv1wNcHGPhJ8s=; b=yr2DQuWznjY8oevp9NW6vyPx2b15N6+j7ekNTJz0/cxSPB/AeegFOlw8ZLpjPgd50yLzHZJfFbfg0+sqNACCZ8Scu1cIzsIUyRIsOb6gVxkoYQllPcyPgFddbQKCnbREjmFN6aM1SjIv9iQaxUs0ygqc7xANS5OYxp53kbr5GpE=
- Importance: high
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHS/02GkoMbhAnXQUGLQIS392UefQ==
- Thread-topic: ** APPLY NOW for the Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 100 - Singapore **
The Internet Society is inviting applications for its Fellowship to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF). The Fellowship programme allows technologists, engineers and researchers from emerging and developing economies to attend an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) meeting.
As you know, the IETF is the Internet's premier standards-making body, responsible for the development of protocols used in IP-based networks. IETF participants represent an international community of network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers involved in the technical operation of the Internet and the continuing evolution of Internet architecture.
Fellowships will be awarded through a competitive application process. The Internet Society is currently accepting applications for the following:
* IETF 100, November 12-17, 2017, Singapore
Information about the programme and links to apply can be found at: http://bit.ly/1HaKPt5.
Applications will close on 6 August, 2017 and successful candidates will be notified on 28 August, 2017.
We encourage you to apply for this opportunity or pass this information about the programme to individuals in your network that have a keen interest in the open standards development activities of the IETF.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Niel Harper at harper at isoc dot org.
Senior Manager, Next Generation Leaders Programmes
1775 Wiehle Avenue
Reston, VA 20190
Email: harper at isoc dot org
Follow us on Twitter @ISOC_NextGen
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature