[apops] SAFNOG-3: Call for Papers Now Out!
- To: apops at apops dot net
- Subject: [apops] SAFNOG-3: Call for Papers Now Out!
- From: Mark Tinka <mark.tinka at seacom dot mu>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 18:35:27 +0200
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/54.0
It gives me great pleasure to announce that the SAFNOG-3 Call for Papers is now out. You may review the CfP and all relevant submission details at the link below: http://safnog.org/papers.html We are working hard to put together an exciting, educational, informative and memorable agenda for this year's meeting. We look forward to receiving your submissions, and seeing you in Durban for our next meeting. Cheers, Mark Tinka On Behalf of the SAFNOG Management Committee