[apops] SAFNOG-3: 4th - 7th September, 2017 - Durban, South Africa!
- To: apops at apops dot net
- Subject: [apops] SAFNOG-3: 4th - 7th September, 2017 - Durban, South Africa!
- From: Mark Tinka <mark.tinka at seacom dot mu>
- Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 18:12:29 +0200
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/53.0
It gives me great pleasure to announce that SAFNOG-3 will be held between the 4th - 7th September, 2017, in the warm and sunny city of Durban, South Africa. The meeting will be held at the Southern Sun Elangeni and Maharani, a spectacular landmark on the Golden Mile. What is exciting about this year's SAFNOG meeting is that it will be partnering with iWeek 2017. Both SAFNOG and iWeek will run together, side-by-side. Details about registration and the program agenda will be made available on both the SAFNOG and iWeek web sites, as well as this mailing list. Please mark your calendars. To stay in the loop, please keep tabs on: http://safnog.org/ SAFNOG and iWeek look forward to seeing you in Durban. Cheers, Mark Tinka On Behalf of the SAFNOG Management Committee