[apops] Lots of NOG meetings!
- To: apops at apops dot net
- Subject: [apops] Lots of NOG meetings!
- From: Philip Smith <pfsinoz at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 15:04:41 +1000
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.1.0
It's great to see all NOG events which are now happening around the South Asia region. I'll try and aggregate here, in chronological order. The 6th bdNOG is taking place from 19th to 23rd May in Bogra, Bangladesh. If you are interested in presenting during the conference on the 19th, please submit your presentation proposal here: http://www.bdnog.org/bdnog6/cfp.php The 4th BhutanNOG is taking place from 5th to 9th June in Thimphu, Bhutan. If you are interested in presenting during the conference plenary on the 5th, please submit your presentation proposal here: https://papers.apia.org/user/login.php?event=59 The 2nd npNOG is taking place in Kathmandu from the 15th to 18th June, with the plenary conference happening on the 18th. If you are interested in presenting, please look at the call for papers: https://www.npnog.org/npnog2/call-for-papers/ The 30th edition of SANOG is taking place from 10th to 18th July in Gurugram/Gurgaon (nr New Delhi), India. If you are interested in presenting at the conference (10th/11th), or taking part in the peering forum, or presenting a tutorial (12th/13th), please submit your presentation proposal here: https://papers.sanog.org/user/login.php?event=56 These events would really welcome your support. Many thanks! philip --