[apops] SAFNOG-3: Call for Papers!
- To: apops at apops dot net
- Subject: [apops] SAFNOG-3: Call for Papers!
- From: Mark Tinka <mark.tinka at seacom dot mu>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 16:02:55 +0200
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.1
This is just to remind you that the Call for Papers (CfP) for SAFNOG-3 is open. If you are interested in participating in SAFNOG-3 as a speaker or panelist in Windhoek, Namibia, kindly review the details of the CfP and submit your talk at the link below: http://www.safnog.org/#callforpapers We look forward to receiving your submission, and working with you to develop it into a topic that the community will find interesting and informative. Cheers, Mark Tinka On Behalf of the SAFNOG Management Committee