[apops] Fwd: JANOG38 Meeting Call for Presentations

  • To: apops at apops dot net
  • Subject: [apops] Fwd: JANOG38 Meeting Call for Presentations
  • From: Shishio Tsuchiya <shtsuchi at cisco dot com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 11:06:52 +0900
  • Cc: shtsuchi at cisco dot com
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4478; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1460081220; x=1461290820; h=subject:cc:references:to:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MKisjjDunt8daQYrAND7xFQKr/+PeQ8PbObNrXVcnS8=; b=QtR4I3f9pfavwbCiqwG3kv5cVMoD55Kb014KKGk2Lz+Bji0svmWBqoXq Vk3MtxSoE64dBElSUIn4En99T8Hfw/VFO40Du2V9objcMpmpnECE3cnKk EH3B4xXa1M+NG0kYh3vglC7wm6idd6kXOuArONrkQNOzyW9Omc3+2tYoP 4=;
      CFP Deadline : 15 April 23:59 JST(UTC+9)
      CFP information is
      https://www.janog.gr.jp/meeting/janog38/en/cfp
      General information of JANOG38 is
      https://www.janog.gr.jp/meeting/janog38/en