[apops] ** APPLY NOW for the Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 96 - Be
- To: "apops at apops dot net" <apops at apops dot net>
- Subject: [apops] ** APPLY NOW for the Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 96 - Berlin, Germany!!! **
- From: Niel Harper <harper at isoc dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 18:49:12 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: apops.net; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;apops.net; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isoc.org;
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=isoc.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-isoc-org; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=32vH+AZuV/tGNFnVbxTsuxgfKS9gBzT0LL02Jmib+tw=; b=SdvFGEg2z7zw/w5kdRB6vI73bLhHxYBnIM1zbSqmOENt+dfm6Q4sHeEuju3j4mhrUFX+ybyP4AyicMza9Kw6Co4yeZWZW0j5DrvfjNFf9qCKzl6VxmFRu60Uf8alfjxeleG+/uZS/oMxiyZaowFjvjM8dcAr2sJy5LXq5kJqnOE=
- Importance: high
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
- Thread-index: AQHRfiIzctDF4OsBgUKX+fH26sChNQ==
- Thread-topic: ** APPLY NOW for the Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 96 - Berlin, Germany!!! **
The Internet Society is hereby inviting applications for its latest Fellowship to the IETF. The Fellowship programme allows technologists, engineers and researchers from emerging and developing economies to attend an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) meeting.
As you know, the IETF is the Internet's premier standards-making body, responsible for the development of protocols used in IP-based networks. IETF participants represent an international community of network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers involved in the technical operation of the Internet and the continuing evolution of Internet architecture.
Fellowships will be awarded through a competitive application process. The Internet Society is currently accepting fellowship applications for IETF 96 in Berlin, Germany:
* IETF 96, 17-22 July 2016, Berlin, Germany.
Information about the programme and links to apply can be found at: http://www.internetsociety.org/fellows-ietf
Fellowship applications will close on 3 April 2016.
I also encourage you to pass the information about the program to colleagues, friends, and individuals involved in your network that have a keen interest in the Internet protocol development activities of the IETF.
The Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF are sponsored by Afilias, Google, NBCUniversal, Microsoft, and Verisign.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Niel Harper <harper at isoc dot org>.