[apops] [reminder] JANOG37 Meeting Call for Presentations

  • To: apops at apops dot net
  • Subject: [apops] [reminder] JANOG37 Meeting Call for Presentations
  • From: MAWATARI Masataka <mawatari at jpix dot ad dot jp>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:25:14 +0900
  • Cc: meeting-37 at janog dot gr dot jp
      JANOG37 Meeting will take place on 20-22 January 2016 in Nagoya,
      Japan.

      http://www.janog.gr.jp/en/index.php?JANOG37_Meeting

      JANOG is making a call for presentations.  We are still looking
      for presentation proposals!

      CFP deadline is 14:59 Fri 30 October [UTC].

      Let us know if you have any questions : meeting-37[at]janog.gr.jp

      Taiji Tsuchiya, Masataka Mawatari
      JANOG37 Programme Committee Co-Chairs

      * On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 13:37:44 +0900