[apops] ** Applications Open for Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 93
- To: "apops at apops dot net" <apops at apops dot net>
- Subject: [apops] ** Applications Open for Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 93 (Prague, Czech Republic) **
- From: Niel Harper <harper at isoc dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:08:04 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: apops.net; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- Importance: high
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Thread-index: AQHQYWNsrdfih/IZrEGaInV5gVqLkg==
- Thread-topic: ** Applications Open for Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 93 (Prague, Czech Republic) **
The Internet Society has announced that it is inviting applications for its latest Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF. The Fellowship programme allows engineers from emerging and developing economies to attend an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) meeting.
As you know, the IETF is the Internet's premier standards-making body, responsible for the development of protocols used in IP-based networks. IETF participants represent an international community of network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers involved in the technical operation of the Internet and the continuing evolution of Internet architecture.
Fellowships will be awarded through a competitive application process. The Internet Society is currently accepting fellowship applications for the IETF 93 in Prague, Czech Republic:
* IETF 93, July 19-24, 2015, Prague, Czech Republic.
Information and links to apply can be found at: http://www.
Fellowship applications will close on 5 April, 2015.
I encourage you to apply or pass this information about this program to individuals involved in your network that have a keen interest in the Internet protocol development activities of the IETF.
The Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF are sponsored by Afilias, Google, NBCUniversal, Microsoft, and Verisign.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Niel Harper <harper at isoc dot org>.
Senior Manager, Next Generation Leaders Programmes
1775 Wiehle Avenue
Email: harper at isoc dot org