[apops] ISOC Fellowship to the IETF 90 (Toronto, Canada)
- To: "apops at apops dot net" <apops at apops dot net>
- Subject: [apops] ISOC Fellowship to the IETF 90 (Toronto, Canada)
- From: Steve Conte <conte at isoc dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 21:37:18 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Thread-index: AQHPQikSgmx/V9QXKkWQ3ToTLZFB9A==
- Thread-topic: ISOC Fellowship to the IETF 90 (Toronto, Canada)
The Internet Society has announced that it is inviting applications for its latest Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF. The Fellowship programme allows engineers from emerging and developing economies to attend an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) meeting.
As you know, the IETF is the Internet's premier standards-making body, responsible for the development of protocols used in IP-based networks. IETF participants represent an international community of network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers involved in the technical operation of the Internet and the continuing evolution of Internet architecture.
Fellowships will be awarded through a competitive application process. The Internet Society is currently accepting fellowship applications for IETF 89 in London, England:
* IETF 90, July 20-25, 2014, Toronto, Canada
Information and links to apply can be found at: http://www.internetsociety.org/ietf-fellows
Fellowship applications are due by 11 April 2014.
I encourage you apply or pass this information about this program to individuals involved in your network that have a keen interest in the Internet protocol development activities of the IETF.
The Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF are sponsored by Afilias, Google, Microsoft, NBCUniversal, and Verisign.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at leaders at isoc dot org.
Internet Leadership Programme
The Internet Society
conte at isoc dot org