[apops] Applications open for ISOC Fellowship to IETF 88 (Vancouver)
- To: "apops at apops dot net" <apops at apops dot net>
- Subject: [apops] Applications open for ISOC Fellowship to IETF 88 (Vancouver)
- From: Steve Conte <conte at isoc dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:00:12 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/options/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Thread-index: AQHOZhUdQO0Pk4v0mEaKYwBp6sq2Lg==
- Thread-topic: Applications open for ISOC Fellowship to IETF 88 (Vancouver)
The Internet Society has announced that it is inviting applications for its latest Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF. The Fellowship programme allows engineers from emerging and developing economies to attend an Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) meeting.
As you know, the IETF is the Internet's premier standards-making body, responsible for the development of protocols used in IP-based networks. IETF participants represent an international community of network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers involved in the technical operation of the Internet and the continuing evolution of Internet architecture.
Fellowships will be awarded through a competitive application process. The Internet Society is currently accepting fellowship applications for the IETF 88 in Vancouver, Canada:
* IETF 88, November 03-08, 2013, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Information and links to apply can be found at: http://www.internetsociety.org/fellows-ietf
Fellowship applications are due by 05 July 2013.
I encourage you apply or pass this information about this program to individuals involved in your network that have a keen interest in the Internet protocol development activities of the IETF.
The Internet Society Fellowships to the IETF are sponsored by Afilias, SIDN, Google, Microsoft, and Verisign.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Conte <conte at isoc dot org>.
Internet Leadership Programme
The Internet Society
conte at isoc dot org