[apops] Fwd: SANOG XX Fellowship Application has been announced.
- To: sanog at sanog dot org
- Subject: [apops] Fwd: SANOG XX Fellowship Application has been announced.
- From: Sumon Ahmed Sabir <sumon at bdcom dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 12:40:50 +0600
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- In-reply-to: <4FC5B7BB.2050804 at bdcom dot com>
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <4FC5B7BB.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:12.0) Gecko/20120428 Thunderbird/12.0.1
Hash: SHA1 *SANOG 20 * 10-16 July, 2012, Karachi, Pakistan The SANOG XX fellowship program has been made possible with various sponsors. The fellowship encourages folks from the South Asian Region to participate in the workshop, tutorial and Conference. Target Audience The SANOG Fellowship Program targets personnel from South Asian countries who are actively involved in Internet development, in any of the following roles: - - Engineers (Network Builders) - - Technology Decision Makers - - Educators and trainers Award Package The successful applicant will be be provided with a reasonable (local host standard) accommodation, and partial costs towards transportation to Karachi, Pakistan, through the direct route possible, and not exceeding USD 550 or equivalent. The final grant size is determined according to final costs and available funding, and is advised to successful applicants. It should be noted that other expenses are not funded by the Fellowship Program and are the responsibility of the successful fellow. Dinner, when not in the conference program are not provided. Local Fellowship Package Special Fellowship package for resident of Pakistan will be provided. This will include free registration to all SANOG events, but will not include transport and accommodations. The selected fellow can select between the two package. Fellowship Obligation While accepting the fellowship, the fellows will have to pay full registration of USD 300.00 for the workshops, tutorials and conference. Fellowship are only available to full participants. The fellows are also obliged to fill out an evaluation form after the completion of SANOG. Criteria for Selection The SANOG Fellowship Committee will select the fellows according to following criteria. A. Membership of the Target Audience listed above B. Residency in a South Asian Country C. Demonstrated ability to utilize the experiences gained from SANOG D. Willingness to return to SANOG as a presenter or trainer in future Fellowship Application Fellowship applications process is now electronic. Please fill out the Online Fellowship Application <http://submission.sanog.org/fellowship/apply/> SANOG XX Fellowship Program - ----------------------------------------------------------------- Fellowship Application Opening : 23 May 2012 Fellowship Application Deadline : 20 June 2012 Fellowship Results Announcement: 25 June 2012 Fellowship Acceptance: : 30 June 2012 On behalf of SANOG Fellowship Committee -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.14 (Darwin) Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ iEYEARECAAYFAk/FwPIACgkQpS5rb6jXdZhIBQCfWR+GNPA5bxQsbJ24l0HH3uBA x7sAnjXTaerc1W/H9GsGrmQPDU9naBDr =Hlsu -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----