[apops] Fwd: How polluted is 1/8?
- To: apops at apops dot net
- Subject: [apops] Fwd: How polluted is 1/8?
- From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:47:11 +1000
- Authentication-results: sj-iport-5.cisco.com; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Organization: Cisco Systems
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100111 Thunderbird/3.0.1
interest and discussion on the list. philip -- -------- Original Message -------- Subject: How polluted is 1/8? Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 16:41:29 +0100 From: Mirjam Kuehne <mir at ripe dot net> To: ipv6-wg at ripe dot net, address-policy-wg at ripe dot net, tt-wg at ripe dot net [Apologies for duplicates] Dear colleagues, After 1/8 was allocated to APNIC last week, the RIPE NCC did some measurements to find out how "polluted" this block really is. See some surprising results on RIPE Labs: http://labs.ripe.net/content/pollution-18 Please also note the call for feedback at the bottom of the article. Kind Regards, Mirjam Kuehne