[apops] Last day of APRICOT 2009 early bird registration - 21st!
- To: undisclosed-recipients:;
- Subject: [apops] Last day of APRICOT 2009 early bird registration - 21st!
- From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:13:27 +1000
- Authentication-results: syd-dkim-1; header.Fromemail@example.com; dkim=pass ( sig from cisco.com/syddkim1002 verified; );
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Organization: Cisco Systems
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Macintosh/20081209)
Hi everyone, Tomorrow, the 21st of January, is the last day for the discounted registration for APRICOT 2009 attendance. From the 22nd onwards, the fee reverts to the standard full rate. If you would like to take advantage of the discounted rate, you have around 24 hours to do so. (http://apricot2009.net/registration.html) In the next few days we will publish the semi-final draft programme on the APRICOT 2009 website (http://apricot2009.net/program/agenda.html). We have only a few slots left to fill in the main programme - so if you want to talk, please submit your presentation proposal as soon as possible (http://apricot2009.net/call_for_papers.html). Once the agenda is full, the only remaining opportunity to present at APRICOT would be to either host your own BoF or to submit a Lightning Talk. The call for Lightning Talks will go out to all registered APRICOT attendees the week the event begins. Best wishes! Philip Smith On behalf of the APRICOT organising committee --