[apops] APRICOT 2008 drawing near
- To: undisclosed-recipients:;
- Subject: [apops] APRICOT 2008 drawing near
- From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:26:38 +1000
- Authentication-results: ams-dkim-1; header.Fromfirstname.lastname@example.org; dkim=pass ( sig from cisco.com/amsdkim1002 verified; );
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Organization: Cisco Systems
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Macintosh/20071031)
(apologies for duplicates) Hi everyone,Just a reminder that APRICOT 2008 is drawing closer. This year APRICOT is hosted by TWNIC, the Taiwan Network Information Center, and is being held at the Howard Hotel in Taipei. http://www.apricot2008.net.
If you are planning to attend APRICOT 2008 and you wish to take advantage of the discounted registration fees, you need to register by Tuesday 15th January (noon, Taiwan time, so +8 GMT). Registration URL is http://www.apricot2008.net/P07.html. Registrations made after the 15th will be charged a late fee.
Also, it is very important that you book your hotel as soon as possible. The special rate we have negotiated with the Howard Hotel will no longer be available after 17th January 2008. The URL for booking all hotel accommodation is http://www.apricot2008.net/P14.html.
The provisional programme for APRICOT 2008 is now available at http://www.apricot2008.net/P09.html - the almost final programme should be published in the next few days.
I look forward to seeing you all in Taipei next month. Best wishes! Philip Smith On behalf of the APRICOT organising committee