[apops] HITBSecConf2007 Malaysia Videos Now Available
- To: apops at apops dot net
- Subject: [apops] HITBSecConf2007 Malaysia Videos Now Available
- From: Praburaajan <prabu at hackinthebox dot org>
- Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 13:25:53 +0800
- Delivered-to: apops at mailman dot apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20071031)
The videos from Hack In The Box Security Conference 2007 Malaysia is now
available for download! The files were created in Quicktime, however if
you're having trouble playing them on your platform, please ensure you
have the latest 3IVX codec installed.
Time to fire up your favorite Bit Torrent clients and please remember to seed!
go to http://video.hitb.org/2007.html to download the torrentsOn a related note, the Call for Papers for HITBSecConf2008 - Dubai is still open. If you're interested in speaking at the upcoming event in the UAE, please take a look at the CFP page for details on how to submit. We are especially looking for more submissions from the EMEA region.