[apops] APRICOT 2006 registration now open!
- To: undisclosed-recipients:;
- Subject: [apops] APRICOT 2006 registration now open!
- From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 12:07:40 +1000
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Organization: Cisco Systems
- User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5 (Macintosh/20051201)
Hi everyone, This is to let you know that the registration for APRICOT 2006 in Perth, Australia, from 22nd February to 3rd March 2006 is now open. APRICOT is the Asia Pacific region's Internet operations and technology conference, and consists of workshops, tutorials, conference, as well as the 6 monthly APNIC meeting. The APRICOT 2006 programme includes: Workshops 22 - 26 February Tutorials 27 - 28 February Conference 1 - 2 March APNIC Member Meeting 3 March Full information about APRICOT 2006 can be seen at www.2006.apricot.net. Registration information is at: http://www.2006.apricot.net/index.php/fuseaction/home.registration You are encouraged to register as soon as possible as the early bird registration discount expires on the 14th of January. Visa information is at: http://www.2006.apricot.net/visas.html. You must register on-line before submitting a visa application - note that application times for visas for non-ETA countries can be quite lengthy, so please start the registration and application process as soon as you can. Accommodation information is at: http://www.2006.apricot.net/index.php/fuseaction/home.accommodation You are encouraged to make arrangements for accommodation as soon as possible as the APRICOT discounted room block expires on the 18th of January. Hope to see you in Perth next month! philip (On behalf of the APRICOT Management Committee) --