[apops] APOPS Meeting During APNIC 18 in Nadi, Fiji
- To: apops at apops dot net
- Subject: [apops] APOPS Meeting During APNIC 18 in Nadi, Fiji
- From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
- Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 14:12:10 +1000
- Cc: Hideo Ishii <hishii at agcx dot net>
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
The next APOPS meeting will take place during APNIC 18 (www.apnic.net/meetings/), to be held in Nadi, Fiji from the 31st August to 3rd September 2004. The APOPS meeting will take place during the BOF sessions on Wednesday evening 1st September between 18:00 and 19:00.
This e-mail is also a call for contributions, or expression of interest in making a contribution. The theme obviously is operational, so we would like to encourage contributions covering operational issues in the AP region. Especially interesting would be reports from each country in the region, giving the state of the Internet, technology deployment, or operational issues. Presentations from in-country operators groups would be most welcome.
We would prefer for topics which are already being covered by the APNIC Special Interest Groups to be directed towards the SIGs rather than being proposed for APOPS. However, all contributions will be most welcome.
There is no deadline for proposals for contributions, although the sooner you let us know, the more likely you are to be included on the agenda!
Thanks very much and see you in Nadi!
Philip Smith & Hideo Ishii