Re: [apops] Fwd: APRICOT 2004 Final Call for Tutorials and Presentations

  • To: pfs at cisco dot com
  • Subject: Re: [apops] Fwd: APRICOT 2004 Final Call for Tutorials and Presentations
  • From: MAEMURA Akinori <maem at maem dot org>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 00:35:27 +0900
  • Cc: apops at apops dot net
  • Sender: apops-admin@apops.net
      As I've told you recently,  I'd like to have 10 to 15 minutes
      to update JANOG - Japan Network Operators' Group to share our
      experience to form a network engineers community in Japan.

      I'd be happy if we can have update from other NOG kind of
      activities.  If anyone from such activities is interested to
      join me please voice it on this list.

      Regards,
      ---
      MAEMURA Akinori - a member of JANOG Committee

      In message <5.1.0.14.2.20031121105648.03cce568 at pfs-pc dot cisco dot com>