[apops] report from APNIC 16
- To: apops at apops dot net
- Subject: [apops] report from APNIC 16
- From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 02:25:40 +1000
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Sender: email@example.com
You can find my report from the APOPS BoF held at APNIC 16 at www.apstar.org/busan/APOPS-APstar.ppt.
For the PPT challenged, the BoF had a very light agenda, and only a few attendees, which was very disappointing. Presentations were from Gaurab Upadhaya on SANOG2/NetSA and the status of the Internet in Afghanistan, from Bill Woodcock on the current status of the INOC-DBA system, and from me on chasing the Blaster/Nachi worms during the APNIC 16 conference. You can (or will soon) find the presentations for each at http://www.apnic.net/meetings/16/programme/apops-bofs.html.
Hopefully we will see better attendance and better range of topics when APOPS next meets during APRICOT 2004 in Kuala Lumpur.