[apops] APNIC 16 Meeting, Seoul, 19-22 August
- To: sig-ix at lists dot apnic dot net
- Subject: [apops] APNIC 16 Meeting, Seoul, 19-22 August
- From: Philip Smith <pfs at cisco dot com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:13:19 +1000
- Cc: sig-ix-chair at apnic dot net
- List-archive: <http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apops/>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: Asia Pacific Operators Forum <apops.apops.net>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>,<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://mailman.apnic.net/mailman/listinfo/apops>,<mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you or a colleague were planning on attending the APNIC 16 conference in Seoul from 19th to 22nd August, would you be willing to give a presentation about the Internet Exchange Point you represent during the APNIC IX SIG meeting?
The IX SIG meeting is a 90 minute session for IX operators to present the current operational status of their IX. The presentations need to be no more than 5 minutes long, and info such as current operational status, traffic, number of peers, and joining procedures would be of most interest to the Group.
While the call for presentational proposals for the IX SIG has now closed, there is still room on the agenda for presentations. If you are interested, or know of someone who would be interested, please let me know.
BTW, the IX SIG mailing list is sig-ix at apnic dot net, and if you aren't already subscribed, you can subscribe by sending an e-mail to sig-ix-request at lists dot apnic dot net with a subject line containing the word "subscribe".
IX SIG Chair